Tuesday, May 25, 2010

more about Myself...


Yeah, there is something more to know about myself. I follow "My Life My Rules" principle rather than following some one Else's principles. I create principles for myself. What ever gives me Happiness and Success, I follow them.

From my childhood I always had that burning fire inside me which makes something happen (better than nothing) and keeps me excited. I always go for Extremes, which my friends always oppose saying that "is that necessary now..??" I do walk fast to save time ;-)

There is a comparison and some similarities between me and two of Electrical devices. First is the Synchronous machine which can generate Electricity for this world only when it is excited with some DC excitation to its rotor.. So Just like it, I too need some friends keep on exciting me ( I found quiet many of those and did some impressive things in my B.Tech) the second Electrical device which I have similarities with is the Thyristor (my fav Electrical device) it also needs some gate pulses for its conduction to serve its purpose.

I am not different from my mates but I do things differently, in my own ways. which my friends think is not necessary.. but doing so always keep me in advanced than my competitors. Yep! I like competitions lot, I give my self completely in such cases. I always try to be the best among with whom I compete..