Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Men who matters!

There are a few men who Impressed and Inspired me. Apart from my dad there are few more men who played an important role in my life.

Guess what! all of them are fortunately those who have taught me (Teachers) at school level and in engineering level. Naturally, I am a teacher's pet, it all began in St. John's High School when I was really brought up by my first favorite teacher Mrs. Teresa Ross. It was in my 6th standard when she joined our school, she taught us English! unfortunately I was really poor at English at that time, then it was her really improved my communication skills, she is a never forgetting teacher to me.

Well, coming to the real men who matters, then I should really talk about Mr. Ravi sir first. Ravi sir was my Physics teacher in 10th standard, I pursued my 10th in Aditya High school. He was the first to recognize the technical talent in me, he really inspired me towards the subject. I was very good with Electricals at 10th standard (we used to have some Electrical topics like series and parallel connections of bulbs and resistors etc..) seeing all my activities done in the class room, Ravi sir used to call me as "Scientist" he wishes me to become a scientist. With all his Inspiration I scored very good marks in Intermediate and made Physics a easy subject for myself...

But coming to Engineering I've chosen to study Electrical Engg. which I had decided in my 10th itself, I also discussed about it few times with Ravi sir.. Though I am good at physics, Electrical Engineering was completely different and new to me. I loved it a lot solving Circuit analysis in the first year. I struggled with the extended topics of Electrical engg. (concepts of Electromagnetic Fields and Pulse Digital Circuits) in 2-1. but in my second semester I found two of those men who really lifted up my Electrical spirit, they are Mr. Murali Krishna sir and Mr. Ravinder sir. Murali sir was our HoD (Head of the Department) and Ravinder sir was a senior faculty of same experience as Murali sir. Under their guidance I really excelled a lot, both taught me the subject but personally I feel that Ravinder sir was more at teaching and Murali sir showed me different paths in outside Electrical world. To be frank, I really did some wonders under their guidance, like winning (first place) Paper Presentation and Technical Quiz events in both outside the college and within the college.